Pinto Arch

Pinto arch is a 1.5 mile hike that's located about a 1/2 mile into the Corona Arch trail.  Pinto arch is yet another trail that I'd walked by dozens of times; without knowing it led to an arch. lol
 we were chasing the sunshine in the top 2 pictures above
jug handle arch is an arch immediately next to the road a few miles past this trail head, on Potash road.  I found out about these arches on the same day, lol so I went there to get a picture, before hiking to Pinto. There is no hike, here.  just a jug handle.  hehe jugs. 
there's a little sketchy climbing up scree scattered slick rock; but this is pretty much an easy peasy hike.  I wanted to climb up in the arch, but the sun was setting.  so we chilled with Nugget for a minute; had a snack and headed back to the car
one day, I want to go back and see if there's a way for me to get on top without clumsily falling to my death.  one day.
My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -