Moab Jett tour

I turned 40 this year and I wanted to celebrate the beginning of my journey into middle age, doing something different than what we always do. So instead of going up in the mountains, exploring arches or finding a new hiking spot; we headed to the Colorado river. 
I work right next to Moab Jett tours and spent all season hearing stories about awesome adventures on the river.
I wanted tales of my own about fun jet boat times on the river. so, we loaded into their giant van (above) & headed out to get soaked
I fell madly in love with the views that you can only get when you are on the river.
below is just a quick video sample of the adventure.  
we went all the way down to red cliffs lodge.  At some points, I'm pretty sure we were flying at approx. 40-60 mph
the folks at Moab Jett tours did NOT disappoint.  they even took awesome photos that we had the opportunity to buy for pretty cheap.  we did get completely soaked, though lol (see middle right picture) we went early in the AM. this time, so if/when we do it again, I'm definitely going in the afternoon when the water might be a little warmer.    still, 10/10 for fun
My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -