Box Canyon Falls - Ouray Co

I won't lie.   I won't even mince words.   I didn't really like this waterfall. 
It was angry.    As we laid in our hotel that night, angry was the only way I could think to describe it.  I told Gary I thought it was angry because it was 'caged by the man.'  😂 seriously.
 gary's face shortly after we arrived and realized how polar opposite of peaceful and serene it was.  then, below we have gary's  exit.    Not too much time passed between these two pictures .. lol like I said -we didn't like this waterfall... 

above is the view from the backdoor of our hotel which looked up at the falls.  It really looks so nice and peaceful from afar.  then, below .. 4 seconds of the sound of these falls.
My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -