Courthouse Wash petroglyphs

Immediately outside of town is a decent sized petroglyph panel.
You will literally drive by it anytime you drive into or leave Moab on the north end of town.



as you travel north and cross the Colorado river bridge, the parking lot is the first one on the right.    The walk to the panel is up the side of a hill, but it will take no more than 15 minutes to reach the panel.


you can also hike into the courthouse wash area, but I don't suggest it if there has recently been rain in the area.  The trail can get a little muddy and the wash gets sketchy .. but it's gorgeous.



My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -