Mesa Arch



In the spanish language : mesa = table
don't let the name of this arch fool you - there is NO table 
easy hike to spectacular views  - yes
 418 photographers at any given sunrise  -  yes
certain death on the 'other side' - yes
a table - no


when I said 418 photographers  I may have been exaggerating
but the second picture above, shows you how many photographers I had to cut in front of to get my most epic shot of Mesa Arch.

(to be fair, I waited 20 minutes AFTER sunrise, nobody moved out of the way - so I moved in)


climb all you would like around THIS side of the arch ..
there's more to be seen than just planting yourself in front of the arch
but, please be courteous to others & get outta the way when you're done.



My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -