Fisher Towers



Fisher towers is a hike located off of 'river road' highway 128.  
It's a 2.2 mile hike that takes a few hours and a gallon of water;  PER person.  
There is ZERO shade along this hike and it's unforgiving in the summer moab sun.  
But, if you bring enough water and take your time - it's a gorgeous hike with life EVERYWHERE. 


we got to bring Nugget, which ALWAYS makes for a better hike.  
The 'peak' is the 900 foot tower; named the Titan.    
The entire place makes you feel TINY.  
extra TINY.


as always, we headed out before the sun was up - so we were privy to birds chirping, fresh deer tracks, lizards waking to bask in the sun.  in other words; pretty freakin' majestic.




My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -