Landscape Arch - Devil's Garden

I can only assume Devil's Garden is the last stop inside the park, because they wanted to live up to the old adage 'save the best for last.'


I friggin' love the Devil's Garden trail!  There's something to do for people of all levels of hiking.  It can be a hike for less than a mile or you can go 12.  It's just a super sweet place.


with it's 290 foot span, Landscape arch is not only the longest arch inside Arches Nat'l Park - but it's the longest arch in the entire WORLD!!  Landscape is the first "big" arch on the hike and if you go straight through to Landscape - it's only 1.6 miles. 


In the above photo (left corner)  or below photo, you can get a peak of Partition arch which is the next arch on the trail if you go past Landscape.  Before landscape you also have the opportunity to see Pine Tree arch and Tunnel arch along the way; which are only 300 & 600 feet off the trail, respectively. 

landscape (left arch)           partition  (right arch)
My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -