Looking Glass arch

You can actually see looking glass arch from the road, but it's much cooler if you pull off the highway and get up close.   
 located about 23 miles south of Moab;  it's the first right after the La Sal junction (Co. Rd. 131)
the climb up to the arch is a little steeper than it appears; it made me wish I had worn better fitting shoes.  But, if I can do it - seriously; anyone can do it.
under the arch .. taking a picture of our shadows (below)
if you look closely to the upper right of our shadows, you can see a rock climber getting ready to jump off a rope swing.  No thank you.  I'll stay here with my feet on the earth; thank you very much.
My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -