Newspaper Rock

Newspaper Rock state monument features a rock panel carved with one of the largest known collections of petroglyphs.  located on UT state rte 211, this amazing display is located only 53 miles south of Moab.  It's on the road that takes you to the Needles district of Canyonlands Nat'l Park. 
despite having lived in the area for almost a decade; we hadn't been to this monument until this year.  I had no idea what I was missing .. 


  so many petroglyphs ..

My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -