Lowry Pueblo

Lowry Pueblo is an ancestral Puebloan archaeological site located near Pleasant View, Colorado.  approx. a  2 1/4 hr. drive from Moab.  It has a great kiva (above) as well as dwellings outside to explore; which are amazing and full of ancient energy
you can explore all throughout  the dwellings, even going inside some
structural integrity helped by modern day steel  
 ancient stairs 
the doors were even too short for me 
  if you're in this area, you should definitely go see this as well as Hovenweep
My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -