Goblin Valley - Goblin's Lair

Goblin valley state park is approximately 3 hours from Moab.  you basically go to green river and turn left .. basically.     haha, don't quote me - please use google maps or your gps.


This park is unlike any other I've been to.  
There are thousands of 'hoodoos' to get lost in.  


we spent some time getting lost & goofing around in the hoodoo valley



 then after a few hours we headed around the outside towards the 'goblin's lair' 

Once the temperature hit 100 degrees we regretted not heading to the lair FIRST
but we can't change that now. haha 


us climbing down into the lair 
where we ate lunch, borrowed shade 
&
 mentally prepared ourselves for the 1.5 mile shade-less hike back to the car.

looking down into the lair

My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -