Cascade Falls - Ouray CO

as the second part of our 'no kids' vacation - we were going to Ouray, Durango and Telluride.   waterfalls, eating good food and relaxing in 'small town, america' was all that was on the agenda.
the first waterfall (above) was an accident.  sounds weird, I know.  I saw a pull off by a beautiful canyon on the million dollar highway & I wanted to pull over to take a picture.  I got out and took pictures of the canyon directly in front of me and then I turned left ..😆 haha  Gary caught the very moment moment I saw the waterfall. (below) 
onto the first planned waterfall - Cascade Falls in Ouray.   

Ouray was so small, we were able to walk from our hotel and TO the waterfall in less than a mile. the town is cute; but outside of waterfalls & a couple hikes there's not a lot to talk about - let alone, do.



Gary loves to take his water in motion pictures and I like to steal said pictures.
My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -