La Boca arch & Harold's arch

La Boca & Harold's arch can be found in a section called the 'Lost Spring' area; which is accessed through the Yellow Cat exit off of I-70.  you take a relatively easy 17 mile drive down a 4x4 road.  Approx. halfway there you will come across some abandoned mining ruins - which are  always worth a picture.
once you finish going the entire 17 miles down the road; you'll literally be led directly to La Boca arch.  
you can see this arch from right there in your car - but it's always fun to crawl around an arch. especially when there isn't anyone for miles around.  while La Boca was a small'ish arch; it's kind of cool because you can get underneath, over the top and behind the arch.  
when done playing in & around La Boca arch; you must hike around the side in order to find Harold's arch.  
look up!! it's not exactly where you think it would be.
in the picture below, far left - I'm taking a picture of Harold's arch
this was a tiny arch ...but worth the trek - because we love arches.
they're kind of our thing ..

My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -