Double O arch - devil's garden

Double O arch is an amazing 2 mile hike that takes you over fins and through the desert to the second largest arch inside Devil's Garden.


the top arch has a 71 foot span & the little guy on the bottom has a 21 foot span


Double O is located past Landscape arch on the Devil's Garden trail.
Once you get past Landscape arch; the crowd basically disappears. 


My face in the picture below expresses my excitement for leaving behind no less than 64 tourists as we climbed up a 200 foot fin onto double O.


Double O is only a few minutes from Navajo arch, so if you have the time go see that one, too!


My photo
-danielle-
Moab, Utah, United States
I’m Danielle. I’m a mom, I’m 40. My legs are short and I’m out of shape lol but I like to go all the places and do all the things. haha I’m pretty enthusiastic about being out in nature. I live in Moab, Utah - USA, with my 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs and more cats than I am woman enough to admit in public. We love to be outside, hiking, exploring, chasing sunshine and doing the learning, when possible. My family is my entire world wrapped up in four awesome humans and way too many rescue fur babies .. these are our adventures.

- page views -